Friday, May 19, 2006

Interactive Videoconferencing at University School of Nashville


Hi, ya'll,

If you've made it to this page you probably already know what it's about. If you don't, in a nutshell, it's about everything we do at University School of Nashville, a thriving independent K12 school on the edge of urban Nashville, Tennessee--everything, that is, having to do with interactive videoconferencing.

Here I'll attempt to celebrate our efforts, chronicle our travails, and link to resources about IVC. I'll also provide links to my other efforts to promote IVC as a tool to disappear the walls that keep learning from achieving the global proportions it needs to achieve if there's to be any real hope for our collective future.

Joan, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I know one more online resource from me is gonna make you mad. I just can't help myself. I gotta share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home